Monday, July 01, 2024

The Abbie Eats


Eid ka Naashta by Madhouse Dhaaba
The Pani Puri thaila looked festive! The Chai kettle had a swag of its own! And the Chaarpayee was the perfect scene setter for the Madhouse Dhaaba. A Bakra Mandi (goat/livestock market) featured Ballee the Bull. Each year, Insha'Allah, I'll add to the Dhaaba setup!
Read more ... 
Bakra Eid Dinner at Bhai Bhabi's 
As expected, my epic self was at my Chota Bhai Bhabi’s for Bakra Eid dinner. I’ve spoken earlier! I cannot cook the big guys (goats, lambs, sheep, camels, and other gentlemen) Reasons: smell, besharmi , and susti.  
Karachi Chicken Biryani
Chicken Biryani has got to be --- hands and feet all down --- the most highly demanded, the most awaited, and the most lovingly consumed dish in my family. And that's not just in my family, it's true for Desi families (Indians and Pakistanis) all over the planet! It's time consuming and takes quite a few steps to make. To make my life easy, I use a spice mix, readymade fried onions, canned tomato puree, and often I cook the Korma (masala curry) (used to season the rice) a day ahead of time.
Grab the Recipe Here

No comments:

Post a Comment