Friday, August 18, 2023

Starting to type now •••


I keep thinking how simple it used to be to blog daily, journal daily (circa 2001 -2005 something). Emotions have stopped converting to words that effortlessly, I wonder why? It's the pressure to get everything perfect. What to say? What to post? What to photograph? The effort takes a lot away from what needs to be said. Starting to type now ...

I have been overwhelmed as usual but the mad rollercoaster rush has definitely been contained. Friday's are the much needed off days. This week I got quite a few Muggle accomodation issues resolved: crashing HVACs, clogged drain lines, and new leases to be signed. All good Muggles, everyone's been very patient during the heatwave.

My messy desk needed attention, so I decluttered a bit in the couple hours I got to myself. The Room of Requirements is around 85% done. Some shelves need finalizing, the desk and wizard's desk need clearing up. Decluttering is 90% complete, organizing is almost done. I literally get just Fridays to attend to things, so progress has been slow. I would be nowhere without Sara's help. She helped organize and declutter to the core! I have still hidden some stuff in bins for later sorting. "Get the perfect selfie", "Create the perfect photo scape", "shoot the perfect shot" ••• I dare to differ ••• spilling the mess. I'm all over the place, racing after time, spinning wild in a rogue hamster wheel, and I live in an 'I'm not okay' state of mind. I'm running on cups of Chai, power naps, and prayers. Containing chaos has fried my nerves crispy. I'm toast! Learning to let it all goooooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment