Thursday, August 24, 2023

Summing Summer Up

Can I Kick It? Yes You Can!
Woohoo! 2023 ‘s been officially half smashed. I’d be the happiest to dump this year like the clutter I have managed to declutter! Phew! Summer’s been pretty senseless except for the nephew’s Cocomelon birthday bash. That was quite the show. Crazy repeat trips to stores, frequently duplicating items despite my disclosures, and then returning and then coming back have just been extracting the happy spirits out of me. I have been making do by planning grocery, enjoying Back to School and early Fall shopping, and managing phone calls during those. My lower back is toast! — Emotionally, my nerves are fried crispy from the madness of things.

FRIYAY DIARIES: So far so good. Worked some. Muggles and carpet cleaning questions. Put away the week's clothes. Still need to declutter Room of Requirements before day's end. Shall be working on the Adventure Board after Chai is done. Need to light a candle too!

No comments:

Post a Comment