Sunday, September 01, 2024

September Mood Board "All Things Fall"

🍁 With the September Mood Board looking gorgeous for Fall, I can finally say I have successfully nailed serious journaling in 2024! *fist in the air* 🧣

πŸ‚ September announces Back to Hogwarts, the coming of Fall, and the festivities coming up to sum up this year with a magical climax! *goosebumps* πŸš‚ 🏰



I curated the mood board to give Fall feels when the pages are turned. I have been enjoying looking at it. I can imagine the Jacobite choo-chooing through the English countryside on its railroad bridge. I can already feel the crunch of dry leaves under my boots. I can see myself sitting on that bench by the waterside with the gold and burgundy of the foliage reflecting in the water. I am looking forward to carrying the gorgeous Fall edition Loungefly bag with Hogwarts and Fall leaves embroidered on it. 

I hope to make S’mores with the Niblings on the electric s’mores maker. I am freeing up my schedule “strategically” to curl up with a good book (Kindle o’course!). I plan on meeting friends even if that means coming out of my comfort zone. I wish to do some Fall baking too! Sara and I are spending September watching The Rings of Power (Netflix) over our TV dinner. I am tucking in, while also stretching out! If that makes sense? Well, let’s not try making any sense for once.


No comments:

Post a Comment