Sunday, September 22, 2024

Fall Shenanigans “Autumn leaves and pumpkins please!”


“Autumn leaves and pumpkins please” πŸ‚ 🍁 πŸŽƒ It began Sunday the 22nd! Woohoo!

It still hasn’t become crispy cold but I am all set with the perfect sweatshirt! Magenta minted! Every Muggleworks trip gets me a goody. I found a Gilmore Girls mugs at Walmart. The show screams Fall season! Sara and I have been watching the Harry Potter movies with the Bubbsters. It’s called “starting them young”. And Goblet of Fire is the last one until they grow a bit older. They LOVE it. This week was the first time they ever saw a movie dragon! I am glad the Horntail was their first. Also, Sara and I are watching The Rings of Power. It’s our dinnertime watch. πŸ’ πŸ”₯ ⚔️ War is coming to Middle Earth! As the twilight gets more gorgeous, stay tuned for more Fall adventures
🍁 Welcoming the magic ✨ The changing of colors, the falling of leaves, πŸ‚ the movie time, the cuddles in blankets, spooky πŸ‘» vibes, flavors and festivities ••• to Fall is to live


πŸŽ₯ 🎞️ Fall Shenanigans! πŸ’€ Dancing with skeletons πŸͺ¦ Graveyard stroll πŸ˜† Ravens chase us 🐦‍⬛

No comments:

Post a Comment