Friday, September 27, 2024

๐ŸŽต Wake me up when September ends ๐ŸŽถ Fall Fun Continues


๐ŸŽต Wake me up when September ends ๐ŸŽถ I love singing that nostalgic song. September has been a killer work month because I start wrapping up the year as Fall comes knocking.
Rings of Power played out episode by episode releasing at intervals throughout the month. Sauron’s finally gone dark and the elves have ridden out in golden armor. So, it was fitting to drink the cocoa in a Lord of the Rings mug.
Work/Home balance is disturbed again! I need to offload the Master Planner again. Meanwhile, Fall fun continues as I continue to greet skeletons and witches in stores.
Back to Hogwarts September has been brilliant. I added Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Harry Potter charms (Harry and Hedwig) to the Charm It bracelet for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment