Friday, June 16, 2023

Potterific July Photo Challenge 2023

 Hear ye! hear ye! The Potterific July Photo Challenge is about to begin. 


And I SO need to get my act together for the big Room of Requirement reveals planned for this magical July. 2023 is Mission Declutter and I have done that in bits and pieces every day since the very next day of NYE! I have gotten so many storage bins to stow away my magical belongings. I have added a couple of new shelf displays and some are a work in progress. I need to spray paint something! A gigantic cardboard box is retained in the garage for that project. 
There's some seriously gorgeous merch to show yet again. I really did it this time! I went big! I went all out! There are clothes, replicas, and feel good goodies. And I have (thanks to Sara) shopped the Universal store, the Harry Potter New York store, Noble Collection, Pottery Barn Teen ... basic bigshots. I am loving every item to bits! Some of the things I am excited to showcase are:
  • Mischief Managed 
  • Ministry of Magic Workshop (Under the desk space)
  • Wizarding Works Desk / Abbie's Desk
  • Magical wall collage
  • Gryffindor Common Room nook
  • Shelf displays: Diagon Alley, Gringotts Bank, Weasleys Wizard Wheezes, Hogwarts Professors, Dark Arts, The Three Broomsticks, Triwizard Tournament, Honeydukes ...
  • And more ...
Catch the prompts below, and also check the hostess Sara a.k.a. my little sister's message!


๐Ÿคฉ⚡️POTTERIFIC JULY 2023⚡️

๐ŸคฉIT IS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!!! Grab your wands, pull up your sleeves, annnd get ready! ⚡️Calling all Potterheads to join me for the Potterific July Photo Challenge! ✨ Accio Potterheads!!!

This is Potterific July’s SIXTH year! We’ve been celebrating together and you’ve all shown so much love for this challenge over the years! Now it is back!

To new Potterheads, welcome! To our old Potterheads, welcome back! Lets talk about what this magical challenge is all about!

PotterificJuly is a thirty one days long Insta photo challenge. All you have to do is follow the prompts listed above for each day of the challenge to post a HP themed picture and tag it using #PotterificJuly ⚡️

If you miss a prompt, no biggie, just catch up or keep going! No rules, except that you must use the hashtag so we can find you! Let’s have some fun Potter style, my friends! ๐Ÿ˜⚡️

Lets make it even bigger this year! Share this post! Tag your Potterhead friends below and challenge them to join in on the fun!!

See you all on the first of July! Make sure you use the hashtag or none of us will be able to find your posts! ⚡️๐Ÿคฉ

Don’t forget to join in on the fun discussions, questions, and polls in my stories every day! I try to share everyone’s posts as well as replies! It is super interactive and super duper fun and oh so magical!!! ๐Ÿคฉ⚡️ Will you be taking up the Potterific July Photo Challenge? ⚡️✨

No comments:

Post a Comment