Saturday, May 06, 2023

May Mayhem - The Room of Requirments Chaos Situation

 

May I have some mad fun now? πŸ˜‰ ••• May is looking good! Supreme decluttering, heavy duty organization, Harry Potter shelves setups, and big time semi-annual planning in session. Wizards at work *wink* *wink* I’m starting with my happy socks! Ah! Chai and coffee have restarted after Ramadan being over. Joy!

"How did it come to this?"
I often find myself asking myself this. Well, my lazy bones are responsible. There has been some major planning glitch. I double booked my days so bad that I was rushing doctors' appointments for a parent during the day, rushing for groceries or cooking something in the late afternoons. The Run (possible horror movie title) drove me crazy and the chaotic whirlwind converted The Room of Requirements to an utter mess! I have been dumping clothes just about anywhere and everywhere, cushions and pillows from emergency napping sessions lay about, and the shelves are accumulating mad dirt. A lot of Harry Potter merchandise also needs special attention. I have still to complete the final look of some shelves dedicated to Honeydukes, The Three Broomsticks, The Marauders, and Fantastic Beasts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment