Tuesday, June 06, 2023

I Love to Sing-a About the Moon-a and the June-a and the Spring-a

 

🎬 🎭 ABBIE’S ADVENTURE DIARIES JUNE
▪️Prep to hate Summer
▪️Try bottled Butterbeer from Harry Potter New York store
▪️Handle drama better (or die trying)
▪️Finish Rings of Power (Prime Video)
▪️Hogwarts pinboard installation
▪️Honeydukes corner setup
▪️Pick up cleaning/organization pace
▪️Eid al Adha (plan whatever)
▪️Father’s Day
▪️Final trial father’s dental implants
▪️Cortisone injection under sedation (mother’s)
▪️Plan an adventure
▪️Starbucks chiller!
▪️Prep for Potterific July

After what seems like a major writer's block, I am finally typing. Before I could catch my breath, 2023 is half gone. New Year Resolutions JUST happened! Welcome to my life. I have already named my existential space as the Constellation of Chaos. Resistance is futile. Go with the flow is the word for me. But there's something a wee bit different this year. I am fighting for 'Me Time'. It's a battle! 

An unexpected June break happened. I took the time, made the most of it, and relaxed a few distraught nerves. I did these tiny activities like refilling my jelly beans dispenser, A monumental feat I accomplished was taking care of my closet. Winter stuff had piled like Mount Doom inside my wardrobe. So, I moved Mount Doom and set things a bit straight. I also got hold of the Shark and vacuumed the nooks and crannies of one side of my closet. Thank God there were no horrors there. No dead spiders. Cleaning out felt good! It felt like I cleaned my head too! I also slept in a bit to cover for a couple missed hours. The Warrior Alarm Clock blared a bit later. 

For now, I'd like to sing-a like Own Jolson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment